Your birding questions answered. Exploring the Wonderful World of Birds
Welcome to the Little Birdie’s BLOG, where we freely share information to help you learn more about wild birds, watching them, feeding them and caring for them. Join us as we reveal their fascinating lives and habits. Welcome to everything birdie!
Here you will find valuable insights and practical tips to enhance your understanding and appreciation of birds in the wild…
Got a question? Then ask the little birdie as we will not only try and give you the lowdown, but will share it with other birders too!
Latest Blog Posts
- From Guest Blogger Chris Lotz of Birding Ecotours – South Africa, USA (Ohio) and UK (Norfolk) Suffolk’s beautiful coastline boasts many excellent bird reserves. Combining coastal birding with visits to some of the county’s famous inland reserves such as Lakenheath Fen and Cavenham Heath should generate …...Read More
- The trouble with most of the info ‘out there’ is that it is aimed at those with a mere passing interest in birds, or, worse still for newbies, the very experienced birder. Those of you who are developing an interest, love birds and wild places …...Read More
- Every birder knows that the peak birding seasons are Spring and Autumn, but many of us will find goodies in winter too. Migration will, in many places, see birds passing through on their way to breeding grounds in other places, or streaming back to their …...Read More
- Namibia’s Top Ten Hot Spots for Birds ~ By Guest Blogger Chris Lotz of Birding Ecotours ~ Namibia is a varied country, from the coastal Namib Desert to the riverine forests of some huge rivers, the Okavango and the Zambezi. Thanks to these diverse habitats, …...Read More
- What are the Best Ten Bird Watching Destinations for Seabirds in the United Kingdom? The United Kingdom is blessed, it has some of the best seabird watching destinations anywhere in the world. Here are ten of the best places to go bird watching for seabirds …...Read More
Looking for older posts? Try here.